Old July 10th 04, 10:40 AM
Mike Koperskinospam

Default Any thought's on Pacific Image Film Scanners - Like the PF3650U has anyone used it yet?

Any thought's on Pacific Image Film Scanners - Like the PF3650U has anyone
used it yet?
The review of an earlier 1800u using Cold cathode fluorescent
lamp design having Lamp Failure is worrisome however, this new PF3650U has
an White & Infrared LED Array For the record I sure better film scanners
maybe had like Nikon or Minolta but I don't have that kind of money and this
is my hobby not my career and right now I am using a Microtek's ScanMaker
5900 flatbed scanner on slides it works OK but negatives bow up and will not
lay flat or will move when I put the lid down. any thoughts on this would be
appreciated