Old October 31st 04, 01:01 AM
dab828

Default Fuji finepix A330 Driver problem (I think) - help please!

Hello everyone. I just purchased the A330. I can't get it to communciate
with my computer tho. I am running 98SE. When I hook it up to the computer
the screen on the camera just says 'communication error' I figured there
wassomething wrong with the USB driver and went to the Fuji website and
downloaded the drivers but the ame thing occurs. As a matter of fact, when
I use the 'Add new hardware' function of Widnows it can't even locate the
drivers. HAs anyone else had driver problems with this camera? Is there
something else I am failing to do?? Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!

Tony P.