Old January 23rd 17, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

Default Photo Editing 2017 - An Opinion

Savageduck wrote:

This is an interesting take on the state of post processing/photo
editing in 2017 from Matt Kloskowski.

https://mattk.com/state-post-processing-photo-editing-2017/

Following his directions, I had to stop reading after his disclaimer. ;-)

You should take his disclaimer with a pinch of salt and continue
reading, it is, as I said an interesting opinion. Particularly coming
from an individual who has made a career of promoting post
processing/photo editing software and various plugins.

i went into skim mode when he wrote 'bayre'.

he made the same mistake further down, at which point he lost all
credibility. that's a *very* fundamental error.

however, his disclaimer is wise. those who pixel peep can (and should)
be ignored. normal people enjoy photos for what they are, not for which
app or plug-in was used to process them.