Old January 23rd 17, 03:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Photo Editing 2017 - An Opinion

On 2017-01-23 15:19:27 +0000, Neil said:

On 1/23/2017 10:06 AM, Savageduck wrote:
This is an interesting take on the state of post processing/photo
editing in 2017 from Matt Kloskowski.

https://mattk.com/state-post-processing-photo-editing-2017/

Following his directions, I had to stop reading after his disclaimer. ;-)

You should take his disclaimer with a pinch of salt and continue
reading, it is, as I said an interesting opinion. Particularly coming
from an individual who has made a career of promoting post
processing/photo editing software and various plugins.

Savageduck