Old July 31st 18, 08:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing
dale

Default digital composition

I don't suppose to stir the interpretation of every viewer when it comes
down to composition ... which I know little of ...

I think there might be an opportunity to emphasize composition when
using a digital system. At least when it comes down to images that are
wholly created or have some created composition added. As opposed to
composition in digital captured images.

This would work with both drawing or painting.

You could record a track, from start to finish with perhaps corrections,
of the pixels painted and/or vectors drawn. Then tune the track. Tuning
doesn't have to be just the artist's original crafting path, it could
involve other means of emphasizing the path to what viewing audience
targeted. Would Fourier Transform outfit an emphasis on the path?

CIECAM might be capable of adding composition via these interimage
effects of particular or arrangements of images to its other variables.
Interimage is a recognize ColorAppearanceModel variable, though ... it
might include interpretation and not just influence.

--
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.