Old November 16th 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Ripe Apples

On 11/15/2017 12:13 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

The in context and clear meaning of my statement is that glossy monitors
have issues displaying color gradations in the dark and shadow areas.

they don't, and retina displays are not glossy anyway.

My
conclusion was drawn after I had conversations with users, and
manufacturers representatives, including Apple.

your conclusion is wrong and your refusal to learn is even worse.

That's your problem.

no it isn't.

What I have is working well.

nobody said it didn't work well.

the point is that there are other options, potentially much better
options, but you blindly dismiss them without even evaluating them.

Once again you, by your own words, prove that you are only look for an
argument, not to have a reasonable discussion. I evaluated a lot of
monitors, including some branded by Apple, before I made my decision. I
feel no compulsion to discuss this further.

--
PeterN