Old August 20th 04, 07:41 AM
Tony Spadaro

To hell with trashing Pentax and Minolta. It's time to go after the great
grey totem. Let's trash Leica - after all, with the death of
Cartier-Bresson, there are now no Leicas being used for photography. All
ther remaining Leica owners won't put film through them as it lowers the
value of their investment, and they might bend the hang tag.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Steven M. Scharf" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Colin D wrote:
nikonpro wrote:

CANON - The Great Pretender
snip biased bull****

Nikon is an excellent system.

Canon is an excellent system.

What's your problem?

There's room for both. Make your choice. But don't slag the other one.

Come now, it's just a camera. Discussing the relative trade-offs is fair
game.

But as Robert M. Atkins once said:

"I suggest that all Nikon/Canon owners sign a truce and form an alliance
to trash Minolta and Pentax, who *really* deserve it!"

I should point out, so people don't think that I'm a Republican, that he
followed that statement with, "(THIS IS A JOKE, repeat, THIS IS A JOKE)."