Old July 24th 07, 11:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J Taylor[_3_]

Default Perspective

Alex Monro wrote:
[]
Personally, I find I use my 28mm more than anything else on 35mm, and
the 28mm equivalent setting most often on my digital ultrazoom bridge,
but I do tend to shoot more landscapes than anything else.

I found that with my Nikon 5700, I was using the widest angle (35mm IIRC)
a lot of the time, and therefore I decided to get the 24-85mm Nikon 8400.
Trouble is that I like telephoto as well.

There's a handy little program here (free) which will show you what focal
lengths you are using in a set of images:

http://www.cpr.demon.nl/prog_plotf.html

Cheers,
David