Old January 5th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default B&H

In article .com,
"salgud" wrote:

Some of US aren't cheap! Tristates resellerrating is 5.7, B&H's is 9.5.
Believe it or not, some of us think that dealing with someone we can
count on when there's a problem is worth some money. Silly us!

Very True, then there are those of us who feel compelled to
deal with a local reliable dealer....even if they are a little more
than B&H, most times if asked my local dealer can match a B&H price.

--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere