Old September 26th 03, 04:08 AM
Q. Lu

well, you can click on the transaction in which I got a negative feedback
and see what happened. I ordered something, never got it delivered. I left a
negative feedback to the seller and he revenged by giving me one too. At the
end, I got full refund from half.com, an eBay owned website(click on the
transaction and you will see the record). But eBay said something like
"unless we get a court order, we can not remove a negative feedback even it
is proven to be retalitary. ..."
I say that is total B.S. Tom, if you can tell me how to make eBay remove
such obvious false feedback, it will be appreciated.
The nickname is meant to make the post stand out, and it paid out. Someone
bought my G3 directly, instead of wasting time on eBay. Obviously he was
smarter on reading ebay feedbacks.
Bottomline, you picked on two auctions I had, but couldn't ruin either one.
Haven't you realized that there are better things to do other than going
after me unsuccessfully?

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
I see that Q.Lu has a new nickname.

I once left someone a negative feedback because their ID had been stolen

and
used to (fraudulently) purchase a camera from me. Once it got sorted out,
the original owner of the ID had my negative feedback removed from his
record, but eBay refused to remove the neutral item he left for me that
basically said he wasn't the one who bought the camera from me.

So don't believe that eBay can't or won't remove feedback, it's not true.

Tom P.

"Canon G3" wrote in message
I got refund from Half.com for last transaction because seller didn't

ship
the thing. Click on the transaction to see detail. Same with the other

one.
eBay doesn't remove false feedbacks even after their investigation

proves
feebacks are false!

"Danny B." wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:07:03 -0500, "Canon G3"
wrote:

Like New G3, plus 2 Lensmate adapters (52mm, 58mm), standalone rapid

charger

Nice feedback. NOT!