Old January 27th 04, 09:57 PM
Gregory W Blank

Default Roll paper? Is it a crazy idea?

In article ,
(Gary Beasley) wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:46:26 GMT, Thomas Rauers
wrote:

Hallo Gregory W Blank, Du schriebst am 27.01.2004:

A vacuum easel ,.....which you could build yourself.

How? Do you have a description? Would be interesting...

Regards,

Thom@s

--
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst."
(Henri Cartier-Bresson)

Kein "reply-to" mehr vorhanden, danke Swen!

Build a shallow box with a formica top. Lay a half inch grid on the
surface with a marker and drill at every intersecting. Cut a round
hole on one side or in the corner on top to fit a vacuum cleaner hose.
Connect to a cleaned up vacuum cleaner (remember the dust!) and turn
it on. It makes sense to build a switched plug in for the cleaner with
the switch next to the enlarger. Even more sense to put the vacuum in
the next room connected via PVC pipe through the wall. Reduces noise
and dust and if you leave a bag in the cleaner you can still use the
hose to clean up the work area.

For some strange reason I don't see Thomas's posts as I have also noted
that others peoples are missed as well. But you have given him the basics.
--
LF website
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank