Old June 7th 17, 06:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

In that case, there would be no difference other than in storage space.

I'm not claiming that leaving the feature on is a problem. It just
didn't seem logical to me that leaving the feature on does not result
in *some* battery drain. If the battery drain is minimal, and doesn't
affect the performance of the phone, then it's not a problem.

it's not only minimal, but it's too small to be measured.

Actually, something that is "minimal" can always be measured. Whether
or not it's worthwhile to measure is a different point. If a
difference exists, it can be measured.

not always. the tools need to be accurate enough, and in this case they
aren't even remotely close.