Old February 14th 16, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Another Rough Cal CenCoast Winter's day

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:55:50 -0800, Savageduck

On 2016-02-14 03:27:27 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 16:05:25 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

I needed a bit of salt air this morning so I took a drive to make sure
it was still Winter.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/301ybar212v33sf/AAAQaTKZxCuzwpUQvQpxFOCxa?dl=0

Duck, I like the photographs but they all seem a trifle dull to me.
And I've just recalibrated my screens.

How do the Drop Box images look, compared with the ones you sent off?

Don't worry about it. They were shot with the Fuji and I used the
Fujifilm 'Classic Chrome' LR Camera Calibration. I guess if I had used
something else you wouldn't have noticed.

For example I changed this shot from 'Classic Chrome' to 'Astia', with
no other adjustment. I could have left it at Adobe Standard, or
something else.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2448009keoi0z5i/_DSF1355-2.jpg?dl=0
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_494.jpg

Even the RH shot of the last one looks dark.

Eric Stevens