Old February 14th 16, 02:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Another Rough Cal CenCoast Winter's day

On 2016-02-14 02:07:02 +0000, PeterN said:

On 2/13/2016 7:05 PM, Savageduck wrote:
I needed a bit of salt air this morning so I took a drive to make sure
it was still Winter.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/301ybar212v33sf/AAAQaTKZxCuzwpUQvQpxFOCxa?dl=0

It was four degrees as we came home from an early dinner. Stop rubbing
it in. ;-)

75ºF for us tomorrow. :-)

BTW I have not been able to publish multiple images on one public link.
How did you do it.

TIA

You share the folder rather than the individual files.
In the browser interface click on 'Links' then navigate to the folder
and click on 'Share'. Copy the link from the dialog.
Don't 'Share' a folder without first clicking on 'Links' or you will be
sharing a folder for collaboration.

From the DB desktop folder navigate to the folder you need the link
for. Right click on the folder and select 'Copy Dropbox Link'. The same
thing applies with the right click on the folder. DO NOT CHOOSE 'Share'
unless you want to give editing and collaboration rights.

Paste wherever you need to.

Savageduck