Old April 12th 13, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Quandary - DX or FX?

On 2013.04.12 00:06 , David Taylor wrote:
On 11/04/2013 22:20, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2013.04.11 06:30 , David Taylor wrote:

[]
http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/...24_3p5-5p6_n15

Passed it on but I don't thing he'll go for a zoom, and the review in
that link is not exactly praise for sharpness.

Yes, you can pay more and get better performance, but does your friend
need that? I find the versatility of the 10-24 mm more than justifies
its price, but others may have different priorities.

I wasn't up to date. Turns out he had already bought the Canon 14mm
f/2.8 lens. So he's covered if he goes FF as well.

--
"There were, unfortunately, no great principles on which parties
were divided – politics became a mere struggle for office."