Old August 24th 18, 06:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Nikon mirrorless FF's launch. Sony FF sales about to drop. A lot.

On Aug 23, 2018, RichA wrote
(in ):

All the potential ship-jumpers will no longer have to. Plus, all those Nikon
lenses and thousands of others once aftermarket adapters hit.

I think I will skip either one of these. Nikon missed the MILC target with
these two cameras, but it is a start, so perhaps in 4-5 years they will have
a good MILC which can replace the D850, 0r even the D500, but not yet. I
don’t think that Nikon has quite got the concept or mirrorless. Nikon fans
will probably state otherwise, but most of those do not, or have not used
MILCs. Other than those Nikon, and some other brand shooters with chronic GAS
I don’t believe that there will be too many Sony, or other ship jumpers.

Now we wait to see what Canon will introduce to the World of FF MILC.
Personally as a hobbyist/enthusiast photographer I will be sticking with
APS-C rather than going to the expense of a move to FF.

Savageduck