Old January 27th 14, 02:37 PM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Martin Leese

Default [OT] might not be a solipsist any more

Fenrig wrote:
On 2014.01.26, 09:12 , Martin Leese wrote:
Go away, troll.

You get 1 point for troll detection.

You lose 1000 for replying to it no matter what the reply.

My reply was not aimed at the troll. I have
discovered, through trial and error, that if
I post quickly to a trolling thread, others
do not post. If I don't do this then a
discussion ensues, and the troll gets the
attention they seek.

I agree that, in theory, it would be
preferable if *nobody* posted to a trolling
thread. Unfortunately, in practice, that is
not what happens. I have concluded that me
posting "Go away" is the lesser evil.

Martin Leese
E-mail: LID
Web: