Old January 26th 14, 09:20 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Dale[_4_]

Default [OT] might not be a solipsist any more

solipsism implies there is no way to prove the external is not an
extension of the internal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

I find that I take up faith in the external for purposes of fear, hope
and enjoyment

taking up any faith would negate solipsism

atheism and science fall into the same categories of faith, as with
anything else you cannot prove the external is not an extension of the
internal

but I think this all justifies relative morality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_Morality

if everything is a choice to the internal, unless the external presents
something tangible, there are no absolutes, and the external can only be
known as a faith (does this mean I am still a solipsist), so one can
only derive morality from the internal

this said, empathy seems to be a majority opinion

--
Dale