Old June 10th 13, 01:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
nospam

Default Imac Fusion Drive, Adobe, Help!

In article , MI
wrote:

They claim Adobe is working on it, but I guess unless one signs up for the
monthly rental those of using CS5 or 6 will be out of luck and will just
have be prepared to keep rebooting or whatever it takes.

that's completely false.

adobe has repeatedly said that cs6 will continue to get bug fixes,
compatibility fixes, security fixes, etc.

it just won't get any new *features*.

if what apple is saying is true and it's actually an adobe bug, then
adobe will fix it. have you contacted adobe? if so, what did they say?

This is one reason, I wrote here. My technician and I preparing a
presentation. I thought you might be able to add some information. I got
Apple's edited diagnostic. For some reason they won't give all of it to us.

why won't they?

i also am skeptical it's an adobe bug.

I'm glad I misinterpreted Adobe's support. I didn't like the idea that they
were forcing us to go on the cloud.

although they'd love it if you did, they're not forcing anyone.