Old January 17th 18, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default The lone tree still was NEVER as tedious as video'd/filmed skateboarders

In article ,
RichA wrote:

By the way, when I opened the page,my daughter asked "what is Kodak".
She has never seen a film camera.

The tragedy. I've got a big book written around 1990 about the history of
Kodak. Near the end of the book, they address digital photography. The
consensus from Kodak "analysts" was that film would continue to dominate for
decades and that when mainstream digital cameras hit the market they would be
digital/film hybrids with film being the main imager.

'analysts' rarely get it right.