Old April 26th 15, 05:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default Help on Russian 3ehnt et camera

On 26/04/2015 7:35 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, 24 October 1999 03:00:00 UTC-4, Raffy R. wrote:
Hello, I'm a newbie at photography and I just bought a manual 3ehnt et
russian camera at a rummage sale, I desperately need any info or websites
about the setings of this camera.

When you can buy a name-brand Japanese film cameras (Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Pentax, Ricoh, Fuji, Minolta, etc) with a decent 50mm f/1.8 for about $20-$40 today, why buy some Russkie junker? The 50mm lens is probably f/2.8 to boot.

Do you often reply to messages dated from 1999 or does stupidity come
second nature?...