Old January 24th 04, 10:47 PM
Tom Thackrey

Default Jobo Film loaders with base for 120 film question!

On 24-Jan-2004, "Jos. Burke" wrote:

I'm curious as to whether the 120 Jobo film loader with base is a
worthwhile
investment. ie... how much easier does it make loading 120 film on a spool
as opposed to regular hand loading?

I couldn't find a 120 film loader on the Jobo site. I do use the 4x5 loader
which works well for me, but I've never tried loading 4x5 without it.

I load a lot of 120 on 2500 series reels without much trouble. It does take
a little practice to get the second roll on the reel properly, but it's easy
once you've done it a few times.

--
Tom Thackrey
www.creative-light.com