Old May 17th 17, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 5/16/2017 6:32 AM, Diesel wrote:
Eric Stevens
Tue, 16 May 2017
09:25:10 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Tue, 16 May 2017 08:23:46 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with
you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...0where%20I%20k
eep%20my%20spare%20cats.jpg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is another
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjseto2r2v...02208.jpg?dl=0

It looked OK when I linked it but now it looks oversharpened to
me.

I'd advise caution when interacting with David Brooks. He seems
harmless enough, but, that's his M.O. I had the misfortune of
interacting with him, some years back originally. When I refused to
do some rather nasty things, per his request to various forum
administrators, he had an issue with me. and, it's been ongoing ever
since.

I certainly don't expect you to take my word for it. Rather, I have
the entire email correspondence between him and myself, You're
welcome to read it if you'd like. It's a normal ASCII text file
inside the .zip. Consider yourself warned.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

1. Nobody with any sense will open an unknown zip file.
2. This has nothing to do with photography. IOW nobody gives a ****.
Life is to short. It's your problem deal with it.

--
PeterN