Old September 12th 18, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Just a question

In article , Davoud
wrote:

What's more important to you? The final result, or the accomplishment
of having to hone your skills to get to that final result?

Easy one! If it works well and saves me time, then I'm all for it. What
matter is the result, not the process. This applies to any number of
filters, utilities, and routines built into Photoshop and Lightroom.
Focus-stacking for macrophotography comes to mind.

exactly.

and the old methods are still there. they were not removed.