Old December 7th 17, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carlos E.R.

Default B&H is sharing your data! Sharing your DATA!!!

On 2017-12-06 19:53, nospam wrote:
In article , peter
wrote:

If I order something from Amazon, I do not have to sign in, nor do I even
have to give them my credit card. What is strange about that is they are
using an old credit card that has expired. My new one has a different
security code, expiration date, and billing address

the bank pushed the updated information to amazon.

The the customer would see the last four digits of the currently valid
card in the payment form, when the client is asked to click on the
wanted payment method.

It can be verified if such is the case.

My guess is that the bank "redirects" the payment request to the new
card, same as they do with bank account numbers.

For instance, I'm paying with my accounts things that the supplier have
registered for recurring payments with my parents account many years
ago. It is automatic over here.

--
Cheers, Carlos.