Old September 2nd 10, 06:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David J. Littleboy

Default Canon T2i RAW in Photoshop CS3

"JimG" wrote:
I checked Amazon and the CS3CS5 is ~$200 but the upgrade CS3CS5 Extended
is ~$400. The upgrade for the full web suite is ~$850.

Do extended and the full web suite have things you need/use?

This is food for thought but not this week after dropping $900 for the
T2i.

Sounds like using DNG for the time being is the right thing.

Between list prices here being calculated at 115 yen to the dollar, and the
actual exchange rate being 85 yen to the dollar, upgrading to plain CS5 and
Lightroom 3 set me back well over US$400. Ouch. And then a whole new set of
"manuals" (my LR and PS books were all even more out of date than the
software) has me out of the consumer fast lane for the nonce as well...

--
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan