Old January 8th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default End of an Era

Laurence Payne wrote:
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:39:11 -0800, "William Graham"
wrote:

Soon the streets are full of tanks
that weigh 10,000 pounds each, with their occupants glaring out or their
little armored windows at each other.....Wouldn't it be better if they all
went for the lightest vehicle they could find? - Then we wouldn't be paying
to haul all that scrap iron around with us all the time....

Yeah, but not in the Land Of The Free. Everyone ELSE could drive a
lightweight, which would leave ME all the more impregnable in my tank.
Social responsibility? Nah! I can AFFORD it, didn't you hear me?

What do your keenly felt social responsibilities permit you to drive?