Old May 2nd 18, 07:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default A camera with a sensor bigger than 8 by 10 inches??!!

On 5/2/2018 9:12 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 May 2018 14:04:39 UTC+1, Neil wrote:
On 5/2/2018 5:13 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 May 2018 22:17:05 UTC+1, Neil wrote:
I was very specific in the parameters of the prints,

what prints at what size and what is better about them ?

I already went through that and you even replied to it, so perhaps you
should go back and re-read it.

but other than claimed resolution rather than actual resolution you didn't prove anything even in theory let alone in practice.

I didn't claim the resolution of that 8x10 camera, the writer of the
article did, and even though my original post considered that it may be
a typo, I didn't see any correction. The rest is pretty simple math when
it comes to prints.

--
best regards,

Neil