Old August 23rd 14, 09:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Virtual Copies

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I see. You now claim he didn't plonk you.
Oh! Boy!

he clearly did not.

One if the few times I will bother:

Here is the full text of the message:

you ought to learn what plonk actually means before you show yourself
to be even more stupid than you already have.

he may have said he plonked me but he clearly did not. he was lying.

You are true to form. Bordering on being an Internet sociopath. When
caught in an outright lie, you insult whoever catches you.

i'm not the one who is lying.

Clearly PAS was not lying. He may have changed his mind, or possibly did
not get around to setting a filter. As I said earlier, he may have been
in ndded of a good laugh, and wanted to see how far you would go.

he said he plonked me and did not.

simple concept.