Old August 23rd 04, 11:14 AM
Kokon

A Concerned Contributer wrote:
Why don't you shut up and let them ask the question.

The Massive development chart says rated at 200 ISO
the time for 1+100 is 15 minutes 68F....it beats the hell
out of listening to your whining.
http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.html

Thx, I know the times, I'm rather interested in users' impressions:-) From
my experiences, Ilfordpan400 developed in R09 has comparable grain size to
Neopan400 in Microphen 1:1, but the tones and grain pattern are much better.
It is also sharper. I also liked TMY in D-23, but now I have some Neopans to
shoot;-)

In article ,
(Michael Scarpitti) wrote:

I cannot recommend Rodinal and most fast films. Paterson Acutol is
MUCH better, and I use it on Neopan 400 all the time. Dilute 1+14,
develop for 8 minutes @ 20C/68F.

Forget Rodinal. It is an old, old product. Not recommended for modern
films at all.

Yeah, I know;-)

Blazej