Old October 13th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
bobbyfiend

Default Canon Rebel G 35mm body - GC - $50 OBO

1 Canon Rebel G 35mm camera body, good to very good condition except:
missing rubber eyepiece cushion and rubber remote shutter release
plug. No optical, mechanical or electronic problems. Included: Canon
strap, spare batteries. Buyer pays actual USPS shipping. Manuals
available as well. $50 o.b.o.

More info: darrinrogers at the domain named bobbyfiend ending with a
dot com

NOTE: Also selling a Quantaray flash, a Canon EF 28-105 USM lens (AF
seems flaky), Olympus Stylus Epic 35mm, full B&W darkroom (room not
included), and misc. items. Contact me if you're interested. My goal
is to clear this stuff out, not gouge anyone. It's cluttering up my
spare bedroom!