Old September 9th 16, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default Real-time views from drone on glasses (HUD display) from Epson

On 9/9/2016 11:57 AM, RichA wrote:
On Friday, 9 September 2016 10:10:23 UTC-4, Neil wrote:
On 9/8/2016 8:21 PM, RichA wrote:
No mention of course of resolution, unless I missed it. Two Leica 5M
EVFs for glasses would be good. I'd also like a mode where you could
have glasses that would envelope your eyes, no extraneous views, just
what the drone sees. This could lead to other things, like
web-linked drones in other places you could view through or control.

That would be in violation of FAA rules, but perhaps you could use such
things in some other country.

--
Best regards,

Neil

I'd love to see how they're going to police drones the size of Hummingbirds (or flies) in that regard.

Just because it isn't difficult to be a criminal does not make it a good
idea to be one.

--
Best regards,

Neil