Old November 6th 17, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Geotagging app

On Nov 6, 2017, Mayayana wrote
(in article ):

wrote

http://www.jsware.net/Files2/cliff1.jpg

I remember that area well. I like the fog you caught. Was the camera
level when you took that shot?

I didn't take it. A friend did. With an iPhone 6. Those
things amaze me. They seem to do all sorts of auto-editing
internally to produce an image with great clarity and
great lighting. But the Exif data doesn't seem to mention
anything about what filters are (or are not) applied.

I would say that you got that image SOOC.

The only filters applied should be those chosen by the photographer,
otherwise, if unedited, you should get the iPhone photo as shot. There are
many iOS and Android apps which such as Snapseed, VSCO, Filmborn, and others
which provide all sorts of filters.

On my last trip there, several years ago, I was climbing down Cadillac
Mountain to catch the sunrise. My leg collapsed, I sat down and skidded,
using my tripod to give me more friction. Luckily I stopped a few yards
from the drop-off.

After I found I wasn't broken, I took this to see if the camera worked.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxd5l6bb13low74/Sunrise%20in%20Acadia.jpg?dl=0

Very atmospheric. It looks like a Mars rover shot....
that elusive water.

Savageduck