Old February 10th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default MF Scanners - Microtek 120tf?

I know this is the old Polaroid, but I've never had the opportunity to
use one or see the output. In the past I have had access to a Nikon
8000 with good results, but now it's time to buy my own.

Has anyone done a rigorous comparison? Let's pretend a used 8000, new
9000, and new 120tf are all the same price - I'll make the $$$
judgement based on the quality differences. I don't care about
scanning speed or ICE gizmos - just straight-up scan quality. Thanks
in advance.