Old October 20th 04, 11:21 PM
William Graham

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
At what point in history did we suddenly become the world's police

force?
Was
there a vote? Sounds kinda dictatorial to me.

No, that's just how empire's work.

From: "William Graham"

What the "news" article says to me, is that, because terrorists are

angry
at
us, they will increase their activities....So what else is new?

Criminals
are usually angry at policemen.

At what point in history did we suddenly become the world's police

force?
Was
there a vote? Sounds kinda dictatorial to me.

Yes....Most criminals, when caught, would say the same, or a similar
thing.....The fact remains that the only countries who have survived on this
earth are the ones who have been willing to go to war to protect themselves.
So, you have to decide whether you want to be a survivor, or a liberal.....I
have made my choice.