Old October 20th 04, 09:14 PM
Böwzér

"Annika1980" wrote in message
From: "Böwzér"

William truly believes that we (the US) should be the world's police
force,
and he's absolutely serious. His explanations to support this are truly
laughable, and riddled with gaps in logic that you could drive a truck
through. I don't know the guy, but his posts are, well, not very well
thought out.

Sadly, his views reflect a large portion of the dittoheads in the USA.

This is a result of the republican noise machine, which is absolutely second
to none. They amaze me with their ability to use the "big lie" technique.
Say it long, loud, and the sheep will eventually believe whatever you say.
It really is a shame.