Old September 26th 04, 12:01 PM
BJ

What are the various technical parameters regarding the print and the CD image?
(Size, pixels x,y)

Do they say what size the negative(positive) is that covers that area?

Most prints yield about 400 dpi at best. (B&W aerial photography done on high
end cameras and repro equipment might go to 600 or so). So the larger the print
they sell, the better.

I'm curious: What is your use of the image going to be?

Cheers,
Alan

The print is color A3 size. This firm joins dozens of grid squares
together according to the land area required. I'll have to ask them
Monday the comparitive resolution of CD and print. I'll be reproducing
the view onto plastic for vacuum forming. Potential viewers will only
be seeing A3 size print, they will not be zooming in, unless they use
a magnifying glass!