Old September 12th 15, 12:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default A question for Applefans

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:50:56 -0700, Savageduck
On 2015-09-11 20:14:23 +0000, Sandman said:

Savageduck thought you were a "knowledgable consumer", he hasn't said anything
about you buying the wrong phone, or proposing a better phone for you. He
probably couldn't care less what phone you use.

He is expressing amazement that you are so ignorant about what you are
purchasing, probably because his image of you was that you were someone that
didn't just buy any old toaster or refrigerator, and that you actually
took some
time to do some research into what you spend your money on. That's what
he "can't
understand". You have adequately proven him wrong.

You have stated my position clearly.

You research toasters, too?

Actually, yes.
....and coffee makers, microwave ovens, cameras, lenses, equipment bags,
software, my Wacom Intuos tablet, and so much more, but that is me. You
might say that is my defense against impulse buying.

Savageduck