Old March 17th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Dust control

Tom Gardner spake thus:

It seems I am plagued with dust no matter what I do. When I built the new
darkroom, I caulked every drywall seam, floor and ceiling joints, plumbing
entrances and exits, filtered the air intake, don't smoke in the room and I
still have a huge dust and spider problem. I can't figure how the critters
get in yet alone what they eat. This room is almost air tight! I'm
considering an ionic air thingy...thoughts?

Yes: give up. Embrace the dust. All attempts at resistance are futile.

--
Second, Scientologists are like computers trying to run an emulation
of another computer. It can be done, but the performance is awful.

- Keith Henson, from alt.religion.scientology