Old July 11th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Amresh

Default Manual Mode in Sony

Hello,

I have a Sony DSC P73 which i bought a year ago. I love using manual
mode to adjust exposure . the only catch is the camera has to be
absolutely still for a good image. Coupled with a flash it takes good
pictures at night and at dark places like caves etc.

I am planning to buy a new camera and can see the Canon S3 IS is the
most talked about. Although i havent seen it, can someone enlighten me
on the features especially those related to manual settings. Are they
as good or better than the one in sony? A first hand account from
someone who has used it would be a big help!

Thanks,

Amresh