Old August 6th 15, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Will I regret keeping a good camera in my trunk?

In article , Andreas Skitsnack wrote:

PeterN:
When the condensation is caused by temperature differential,
until there is an equalization between the ambient
temperature and the glass, fog clothes and solvents will
not be effective.

Sandman:
Works all the time for me, perhaps you haven't find any good
ones?

Andreas Skitsnack:
I haven't tried them because it's a problem that clears itself
up within a short time, but is the temperature and humidity
differential from an air conditioned automobile and the outside
in Sweden the same as it is Florida?

android:
Is this of any assistance?
http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/ESOW.html

Not really. The question was rhetorical.

Makes sense, since Peter doesn't live in Florida.

--
Sandman