Old September 13th 04, 04:06 PM
jjs

"Victor" wrote in message
om...
[.. snip the life-story...]

The stories I heard were all the same. Digital is in and film is out.

You know it's not true. If you want instant gratification, go Digital,
otherwise follow your own information and go MF.

Here's a little math - If I were to sell all my Hasselblad gear I could just
afford a top-of-the-line full-frame "35mm" digital camera which is less
reliable (more susceptible to moisture problems, failure due to rough
handling, and just plain bugs) than MF. That excludes a very good PC,
Photoshop, printer, disc farm, all that. Then I'd be in the pits in just a
few years. If that's the decision one wants to make, then go there and be
happy - or not.