Old May 17th 17, 11:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

PeterN news Wed, 17 May 2017 00:48:46 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Your comments are duly noted. I really don't give a ****, unless
it is about photography, or a realistic threat against any member
of my family.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by a realistic threat. As for
myself, he attempted (several times) to determine my actual meatspace
and publish a google streetmap view of what he thought was my house.
He did this because I said no to his request to hack a couple of web
forums he was previously banned from. He wanted access to the user
records, and, I refused to do that for him. I was willing to assist him
with any malware he felt existed on the forums, but, I required a url
pointing to a sample for analysis. He was unable to provide any such
urls. I consider that to be a valid and 'realistic' threat towards my
family, but, you may feel differently.

Things are what they are. If you don't like my
attitude, you'll just have to deal with it.

I have no issue with your attitude.