Old November 14th 04, 11:49 PM
Steven Gray

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote
in :

Hi. I need some help. I want to get a small
point and shoot digital camera, but I am concerned
about the shutter lag. Please do not recommend a
DSLR, as I have a Canon 1D Mark II and 10D cameras
and plenty of lenses to go with them. I'm looking
for something small, some specs that are important
to me:

I'm no expert on any of this, but one thing to make sure of is that you
can turn off the flash. If you need to make multiple sequential shots,
charging a flash can be a limiting factor rather than shutter lag.
Likewise, if you _need_ the flash, make sure that you check the specs for
flash charge time.

--
Steve Gray