Old January 10th 18, 10:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Olympus/Canon beat Sony and Nikon for weather sealing

RichA Wrote in message:
Truth is, only two cameras that I've know of had sealing beyond the norm: The Panasonic GH3 and the Olympus E-1. The Panasonic had level 2 environmental sealing and the old Olympus E-1 was rumoured to have level 4 sealing. Videos of the camera being cleaned off in fountains and such seemed to prove that. But that the Sony was a "wash out" (get it?) doesn't surprise me.

In all fairness: The Imaging Resource article compares pro gear
with wannabee! The true oponent should have been the Sony A9. The
original article can be found he

http://www.imaging-resource.com/arti...r-testing-niko
n-d850-vs-sony-a7riii-canon-5div-olympus-e-m1II
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/