Old January 9th 18, 06:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default thumbnail sizes

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I have been doing this digital photography thing for some time, and I have
yet to have the need to produce a thumbnail of any quality.

If you have your own web photo gallery site, you can use ImageMagick to
produce the thumbnails for the pages (I do so).

you 'can', but only if you want to do it the hard way.

numerous apps can automatically create thumbnails and links to the full
size images simply by exporting a web site, and in a variety of
layouts.

And there is not one word of scripting, or line of code in any of them.

correct.