Old January 19th 04, 09:10 PM
Larry

Default Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera 8 megapixels for $999

In article bob_salomon-097205.14460419012004@news-
east.ash.giganews.com, says...
I do own one after having the 717 and have no complaints. And, yes, I
have read the reviews. However I have been in the photography business
since the mid 1950s and have learned to test it myself, under the
conditions I will use it and form my own judgement. So far I am very
pleased.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

My only reason for not jumping up to get one right away is simple, I
have a relative who sent me several cdrs of raw images, and some un-
edited jpgs, and I just didn't see a thosand dollars worth of "better"
in them. It takes fine pictures, certainly, but not enough to justify
$999, when I already have the 717 to shoot with.

I got my 717 for a hell of a bargain price (mid $500 range) onsale at
SEARS, of all places!

When they start to carry the 828, and they are having a SALE, then I'll
swoop down on one.

Larry