Old March 22nd 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.printers
Terry Pinnell

Default Inkjet printing both sides

Michael J Davis wrote:

Terry Pinnell observed

With a wedding anniversary due soon, I'm thinking I might try the
single-fold alternative, to get a larger card. But I'm still keen to
make both sides glossy, so still hope someone can recommend suitable
(UK-supplied) paper please. And of course that will need a redesign of
all the image sizes and positions. Maybe a trip to WH Smith would be
easier ... but where's the fun in that?!

Any particular reason why you ignored my post of March 16th?
Repeat:-

My once favourite paper supplier (good deliver, reasonable prices)
recently blotted its copybook with me, by moving to the Channel Isles,
now the service is like other off shore companies.

However I have enjoyed the Think double sided matt paper for some years.
My last delivery was at increased price and the thickness (but not the
weight) has decreased. However, I still think the following may suit
you:-

http://www.choicestationery.co.uk/Product.asp?Prd=17342

Mike

Thanks, but as I said I'd really like gloss, and that's matt.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK