Old October 22nd 15, 03:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Opportunity came knocking!

On 10/22/2015 10:16 AM, philo wrote:
On 10/22/2015 08:51 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 10/21/2015 6:54 PM, philo wrote:
My wife and I have a friend who took off for Hollywood back in 1999.

She is returning to Milwaukee in triumph and the movie she produced is
premiering here on Thursday.

http://scarapist.com/

http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articl...scarapist.html

She contacted us in a panic as her publicity photographer had a conflict
and will not be able to do it.

My wife and I gladly snapped up the job.

My guess is that was not an intentional pun.

Oh my...it was not intentional but perhaps subconcious.

I will do the candids while my wife will do the posed shots.

Will let everyone know how it goes.

Break a leg.

I've had both knees replaced I don't need a broken leg now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_a_leg

--
PeterN