Old September 13th 04, 09:58 PM
Howell

Hi Craig,

Some nice Photos. on your web page. I know the problems of trying to
photograph planes at Leuchars when the cloud level is low.

On your web page, the unidentified red plane is "The Fouga CM-170 Magister
was the first primary jet trainer to enter production, under a French Armée
de l'Air specification." Which comment I cut and pasted from
http://www.warbirdalley.com/fouga.htm

And yes, definitely a Hawker Hunter but I couldn't guess at a Mk number.

Dr. How.

"Craig" wrote in message
A few weeks back, I came and asked for tips on taking photos at an airhow,
and one of the 'hopes and dreams' was that we'de get good weather for
photos. Turns out, it was rubbish weather! The old planes cancelled the
Battle of Britain flyby, and I think the better ones took it easy (Except,
of course, The Red Arrows!).

Anyways, this is how my shots came out.

http://www.thelisters.co.uk/viewgallery.php?id=50

Used auto focus, and.. the rest of the details are on each photo. Not too
happy, as most are not sharp, but it would be great if you could 'crit'

some
photos.

Not bad for a first time though, I guess. Weather was really bad. Dark and
windy and rain. Not great...